Sunday Dec 24, 2023
Come worship the newborn King during our Christmas Eve services of candlelighting and Holy Communion.
Church Service times:
9 am & 11 am
Childcare will be available for ages infant up to pre-k. There will be a special children’s message during both services and there will be a fun goody bag for the kids!
Come early or stay late!
We are planning a lot of in between service fun so you are going to want to stay after (if you attend at 9) or come early (if you attend at 11)!
What’s going on?? We are happy you asked!
To name just a few of our favorite things, we will have:
- Photo opp stations in the gym to help you capture the magic of the day!
- Festive snacks in the lobby.
- An awesome blow up snow globe & craft stations for kids in the gym!
- A cozy coffee/cocoa bar in lobby for all!
- Kids of all ages can make a birthday cupcake for Jesus in the Community Room!
- Music to help spread Christmas cheer- so hopefully there will be lots of singing along for all to hear!
The Church office will be closed Dec 25, 26 and Jan 1. Merry Christmas!
New Year’s Eve services (Sunday Dec 31st) will be held at our regular times of 8 am & 9:30 am.
During the Advent and Christmas Season we invite you to make a special contribution in support of two of our partner organizations, Anchorage Children’s Home and Embrace Florida Kids.
Our goal is to receive $20K in donations (which will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the church) resulting in a $20K gift to each ministry.
Gifts can be made securely online by clicking the button below (on the giving page simply select “Christmas Offering” in the drop down list of available funds) or by texting a dollar amount and the word “Christmas” to 850.279.5868 (Example: 20 Christmas). You can also mail in your gift or place cash or check in an envelope marked Christmas Offering” and leave it in either of the offering baskets in the back of the Worship Center on Sunday mornings.